Go to your iTunes playlist and put it all on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and after each one, press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
Taken from http://irving.livejournal.com/160111.html
1. What do you think of me, iTunes?
Voodoo Chile - SRV & Double Trouble
2. Will I have a happy life?
Solea - Miles Davis
3. What do my friends really think of me?
Naughty Girl - Beyonce
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Back Biters & Syndicators - John Lee Hooker
5. What does [insert significant other] think of me?
Dance Me to the End of Love - Madeleine Peyroux
6. How can I make myself happiest?
I Want To Be Loved - Muddy Waters
7. What should I do with my life?
Resolution - Victor Wooten
8. Why must life be so full of pain?
Scrapper’s Blues - Jag
9. How can I maximise my pleasure during sex?
The Game Changed - Terra Naomi
10. Will I ever have children?
Black and Blue - Louis Armstrong
11. Will I die happy?
Last Dance - Sarah McLachlan
12. Can you give me some good advice?
Pretty Girl Blues - Jag
13. Do you know where your [insert significant other] is?
Come Around - Marc Broussard
14. What do you think happiness is?
Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen